Dr. Nyan Kyaw qualified as a dentist at Guys & St Thomas’ Hospital, London in 1999 and has worked in London and Kent ever since.
He has undertaken many postgraduate courses including a postgraduate course in Implant Dentistry at the Royal College of Surgeons, London.
He enjoys all aspects of general dentistry, particularly full mouth rehabilitation cases. He has special interests in:
- Dental implantology
- Clear braces including Invisalign clear aligners
- Advanced gum disease treatment (periodontology)
- Teeth whitening & cosmetic dentistry.
- The British Dental Association
- The Association of Dental Implantology
- The Faculty of General Dental Practice (The Royal College of Surgeons of England)
- Advanced Certification in the Invisalign system (clear orthodontic aligners)