You know as well as anyone, that your smile is one of the most noticeable and memorable features of your face. That is why the whole dental team at the practice works hard to provide you and other patients, with the very best in healthcare.
As well as general dentistry, we are able to offer our patients many cosmetic services, such as the Invisalign system, tooth straightening usually in 3-4 months (depending on the patient), tooth whitening, various methods for filling gaps between teeth.
I will soon be an Elite Invisalign provider of the Invisalign system.
• MBBS- 1987 St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London. Medical doctor qualification, UK
• BChD- 1993 Leeds Dental Institute. Qualifying degree in Dentistry
• FDSRCSEd- 1996 Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh Academic
• Diploma by examination in Oral Surgery and Oral Medicine from Edinburgh
• MBCAM- 2008
• DipClinDerm- 2010 Queen Mary College, London: Diploma in Clinical Dermatology (Skin Diseases)
• FDSRCPSGlas 2011: Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow. Awarded for “Distinction in Dentistry”
• PGCert 2015 (Level 7) in Leadership Coaching & Mentoring
Also some of the other things I do, is an appraiser of Doctors ensuring they reach the standard required for Revalidation with GMC and examiner for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons.