invis is your practice efficiency and growth, enhanced.
Open the door to more opportunity as an Invisalign® trained doctor.
With more demand across Europe for better oral health, aesthetics and tooth alignment, the introduction of the Invisalign® system into your practice will enable you to embrace these opportunities.
Take your practice into the future.
1. After adding Invisalign Clear Aligner Therapy to their practice.
Based on a survey of n=121 European Invisalign dentist active submitters (1+ case past 12 months) who agree that they have successfully integrated Invisalign clear aligner therapy into their practice and agree (“Agree” or “Strongly Agree”) with the statement “Adding Invisalign clear aligner therapy to my practice increased the number of new patients.” If they agreed, they were asked “By what percentage did your new patient volume increase after adding Invisalign to your practice?” Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of January 10, 2020.
2. Average number of Google searches a month for Invisalign® treatment across the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Portugal between December 2019 –November 2020.
3. Based on survey of current or past Invisalign users in EMEA (n=812 doctors), who were asked to answer the question, “Which type teeth-straightening treatment would you choose to use for yourself, if you had to? (Choose from list: Wires & Bracket Braces; Ceramic Braces, Lingual Braces; Clear Aligners). Followed up with the question “Why this treatment type over the others?” (Free text: comfort n=249, aesthetic n=147, hygiene n=89), Data on File at Align™ Technology as of February 28, 2020.
4. Based on a survey of n=106 European Invisalign® providers who are classified as having submitted 10 or more Invisalign cases in the past 12 months [January 2019-December 2019]. These dentists were asked to indicate their agreement with the statement, “Improving pre-restorative tooth position with Invisalign® treatment can benefit the patient aesthetics and function.” 4-point scale where Agree = Strongly Agree or Agree. Includes Invisalign® provider dentists in UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark). Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of August 6, 2020.
5. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of September 30, 2021.