invis is where future smiles begin.
The Invisalign® System:
Designed to help you perfect your treatments.
Clear aligners are just one part of what makes the Invisalign® system a preferred treatment option. Our system was designed to help you do it all: From creating digital impressions to keeping transformed smiles in place.
The Invisalign® treatment clinical scope at a glance.
“I’ve seen Invisalign clear aligners can treat simple to complex cases.”
Dr. Brad Jennings, USA
1. iTero digital impressions submitted for Invisalign aligner production result in 10x fewer rejections when compared to PVS impressions submitted for Invisalign aligner production. Rejection calculated based on cumulative submissions of PVS and iTero™ scans from Jan 2017 to June 2018. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of July 2018.
2. With the iTero™ 1.5 software upgrade, patient scans can be completed in as little as 60 seconds with the same accuracy and reliability that you have come to expect from iTero™ scanners. This is based on 40 iRecord scanning sessions with average scan time of 58 seconds by 2 experienced persons scanning. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of February 10, 2017.
3. compared to aligners made from single layer .030 inch EX30 material.
4. Data on file at Align™ Technology as of March 27, 2015.
5. dental implants, veneers, crowns, bridges, composites. ased on a survey of n=106 European Invisalign® providers who are classified as having submitted 10 or more Invisalign cases in the past 12 months [January 2019-December 2019]. These dentists were asked, “In the past 12 months, for how many restorative cases have you used Invisalign® treatment as a pre-restorative technique before any of the below mentioned procedures?” providing number of cases for dental implants, veneers, crowns, bridges, and composites. Overall percentage includes dentists who have used Invisalign as a pre-restorative technique for at least one case before at least one of the dental procedures (dental implants, veneers, crowns, bridges, or composites). Includes Invisalign® provider dentists in UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark). Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of August 6, 2020.
6. Based on a survey of n=2,752 Invisalign doctors who were asked, how much do you agree or disagree with the following statement: “Invisalign is the world’s most advanced digital orthodontic treatment system.” Doctors were surveyed in the USA, Canada, UK, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, and ANZ. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of July 10, 2020.
7. Invisalign® Virtual Appointment and Invisalign® Virtual Care were made available in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic and government-imposed restrictions on patient mobility and practice closures due to health and safety reasons. They were designed to connect Invisalign® providers with their patients and support practices in ensuring treatment continuity, but not to replace face-to-face appointments and checkups entirely. Patients will need to come to the office as determined by their doctor. Before using Invisalign Virtual Appointment and Invisalign® Virtual Care, please ensure that applicable local regulations and professional code of practice allow you to interact with patients via such tools. Virtual® Care will be available via the Invisalign® Practice App from 2023.