Dr Jiten Magan – GDC No. 244843
BDS (Lon) MFDS RCS Edin
Jiten qualified from King's College London in 2013 with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Following further study and examinations for the Royal College of Surgeons he became a Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery.
The Invisalign system is an integral part of his aesthetic practice when providing patients with minimally invasive smile transformations.
He uses Invisalign treatment in combination with the latest whitening and composite bonding techniques to achieve that new smile his patients have always wanted.
- Patient care is always top priority
- Evening & weekend appointments available
- Free Consultations
- Free 3D scan of your teeth
- Free tooth whitening with every Invisalign package
- Free retainers
- Remote monitoring available
Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS RCS Edin)