The Invisalign® System
We offer a fully digitised experience with a range of products, designed to help doctors get the clinical outcomes they want and patients to get the smile they’ve always wanted.
The Invisalign® System:
Designed to help you treat patients from start to finish.
Clear aligners are just one part of what makes the Invisalign® system a preferred treatment option. Our system was designed to help you do it all: from creating digital impressions to keeping transformed smiles in place.
Connect with your patients from anywhere.
We’ve created a suite of digital solutions that help you connect with your patients to ensure continuity of care.
1. iTero™ digital impressions submitted for Invisalign aligner production result in 10x fewer rejections when compared to PVS impressions submitted for Invisalign aligner production. Rejection calculated based on cumulative submissions of PVS and iTero™ scans from Jan 2017 to June 2018. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of July 2018.
2. With the iTero™ 1.5 software upgrade, patient scans can be completed in as little as 60 seconds with the same accuracy and reliability that you have come to expect from iTero™ scanners. This is based on 40 iRecord scanning sessions with average scan time of 58 seconds by 2 experienced persons scanning. Data on file at Align™ Technology, as of February 10, 2017.
3. compared to aligners made from single layer (EX30) material.
4. Data on file at Align™ Technology as of March 27, 2015.
5. Disclaimer: Invisalign Virtual Appointment was made available in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic and government-imposed restrictions on patient mobility and practice closures due to health and safety reasons. This tool is designed to connect Invisalign® providers with their patients and support practices in ensuring treatment continuity. Invisalign® Virtual Appointment is not designed to entirely replace face-to-face appointments and checkups. Before using the tool, please make sure that applicable local regulations allow you to interact with patients with a tool such as Invisalign Virtual Appointment.
6. Disclaimer: Invisalign® Virtual Care was made available in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic and government-imposed restrictions on patient mobility due to health and safety reasons. This tool is designed to connect Invisalign® providers with their existing patients and support practices in ensuring treatment continuity. Invisalign Virtual Care is not a replacement for office visits. Patients will need to come to the office as determined by their doctor. Before using the tool please ensure that applicable local regulations and professional code of practice allow you to interact with patients with a tool such as Invisalign Virtual Care.
7. Results based on an average of 27 ADAPT service projects in EMEA. Final data gathered end of June 2021.